Green tourism and sustainable catering for breakfast
- Thursday, October 12, 2017
- 15:00 - 16:00
- SIA Trend&Green Arena – Pav. B3
- Concetta D'Emma Expert in Unconventional&GreenMarketing Strategies, Business Coach and Trainer.
Eco-sustainability as a marketing lever to gain competitive advantages ethically and consistently, creating value for the company and the region.
In 2017, the International Year of Sustainable Tourism, we need to think about how tourism activities can help hotels build a plan of action to create a system, reduce their impact on the region and gain a competitive advantage from it.
This seminar will discuss:
- eco-sustainability: the current landscape and identikit of environmentally-aware travellers (who they are and what they really want!)
- green philosophy: the ten areas to consider for any tourism activity on how to build a complete and transparent environmental policy, even without certification.
- the Three Golden Rules System to increase profits and demonstrate consistency.
- reducing waste to a minimum thanks to a more informed choice of products and suppliers, for a more sustainable buffet.
- conventional suppliers vs green suppliers: how can you recognise those that are really eco-sustainable?
- the GREEN TEAM: the three key figures that you must carefully select and on which the success (or greenwashing!) of your activity depends.
- communication and green storytelling at zero cost on social networks: successful Italian and international case histories and new ideas to relate your eco-sustainability in a simple, attractive and entertaining way.